Monday 28 July 2008

Nokia E71 - I WANT

Recently i have been looking at updating my phone, and i have desided i really want is a nokia e71. Now i have owned both of its older siblings the e61 and the e61i and i miss the series. The Qwerty keyboard looks great, yes its a bit smaller but i should be able to adapt my small fingers (i have long thin fingers :p). anyone who does have larger fingers will proberly find it a bit harder. It has a 3.2MP autofocus camera, which is more then enough for me as i use a standalone camera. Has a nice bright 2.4" screen, which ok isnt the biggest but is more then enough. Although i may find this a problem comming from a Viewty. It will take my microSD card that has all my files on it, so i wont need to worry about a new memory card. The only thing i need to do now is to find the money to buy one....Anyone want to make a donation?...

For a Review of this fantastic device (until i get mine to review) you can go over to Mobile-Review and read their review here

Now for a quick picture to droll over:-

No comments: